Thursday, June 20, 2013

What's wrong with Flintstone vitamins?

I actually can't believe these things are still being sold. I had them as a kid. Didn't everyone? But in the age we are in, there is no excuse for the ingredients and lack of knowledge about them.

"One would assume that because it is a "multivitamin," and one marketed specifically to children, that it contains only nutritious ingredients in the most appropriate doses and nothing more. To the contrary, the Flintstones Vitamins brand, which is manufactured by global drug giant Bayer, contains a host of synthetic additives that are actually banned in many countries due to their toxicity not only in humans but also in the environment."

For a better alternative, try the vitamin that my children started taking in 2004. Or the vitamin they take now. I personally recommend these due to our successes on them. My son's asthma and allergy symptoms went away. My very severe seasonal allergies went away immediately. We are healthy. Honestly, I don't know where we would be without them.

No comments: