Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Laundry Detergent without the Plastic Jugs

 Okay, I'm a skeptic... but I tried them, and I LOVE Earth Breeze laundry sheets. Not only does it keep plastic out of the landfills (I do recycle, but do they REALLY all end up recycled?) it uses less gas because those jugs filled with mostly HEAVY water don't have to be trucked across the country! Earth Breeze comes with your regular mail as often as you need them. I prefer unscented, but they accidentally sent the scented version to me one time, and while it doesn't smell too bad, it's fairly strong to me, as most scents are. They also have dishwasher detergent which I discovered works great with hard water which is HUGE to me. The dish detergent comes in tablets wrapped in plastic that dissolve in water.  Give these products a try by clicking on the link below. We get a small kick back, and you save money. Win win!

Save 40% On Earth Breeze's Eco Sheets When You Subscribe!

No comments: